- Coordinate efforts in the deployment of the permanent supervision controls
- Participate in regional project committees and summarize the keys takeways, learnings
- Work with the different RISQ functional teams to prepare for different governance meeting (e.g. Operational Risk meeting, CRO governance meeting)
- Update, develop new tools to enhance operational efficiency and monitoring of our risks
- Prepare PowerPoint slides for different presentations or communications
- Draft transversal and operating risk procedures
- Perform administrative tasks in a number of areas (administrative functions, internal control framework, business continuity management…) including management information reporting coordination, maintain and update documentation inventory lists, and other administrative tasks
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risks, Information Technology or similar
- Available, curious, eager to learn and to contribute
- Familiar with Office Power Point, Word and comfortable with Excel
- Preferable: VBA, Reporting tool (Power BI)
- Preferable: Able to prepare dynamic PowerPoint presentation slides
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner and translate the concepts to visualized presentation in PowerPoint
- Demonstrate the capacity to work with autonomy and in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Risk Management (RISQ) Division in Hong Kong. Independent from the Business Lines, RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The RISQ division in HK supports all the Group’s activities in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The mission of this division is the team that provides organizational and transversal support to Risk Asia (RISQ/ASI), it serves as the primary liaison between the Risk groups and the various support partners. It coordinates cross-entity matters and manage the department resources, ensuring RISQ operating rules are applied and observed promoting a secure and sustainable platform. In that duties, RISQ/ASI/COO cooperates with the COO team of RISQ/ASI/RMA (Market Risk, Asset & Liquidity Management) and provides a consolidated view.
The department based in Hong Kong covers the ASIA PACIFIC perimeter of activities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 3:00 pm