- Assist PRM desks and COO team in their day to day tasks
- Insure smooth operations of the desks in interaction with other departments (e.g. IT, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance, Finance)
- Produce periodical and ad-hoc activity reports for desks and business line management
- Perform administrative tasks (maintain referential data, documentations etc)
- Perform activity controls and operational checks
- Maintain procedures and business line presentations/marketing documents up to date
- Simplify or automate recurring processes run by the COO team
- All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or similar
- Previous experiences in investment banking or brokerage business would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with VBA/database development would be a plus
- Able to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Global Markets COO (Chief Operating Officer) team supports, develops and supervises the Global Markets activities in their day to day operations as well as strategic development. The team covers activities front to back, regionally as well globally, and is exposed to many processes, procedures, systems and people. This position would be dedicated to the Prime Services business line (PRM) which offers cross-asset execution, clearing and prime brokerage to institutional clients and hedge funds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2019, 3:00 pm