- Collaborate with HR Business Partners (HR BP), HR Shared Service Centre (HRSCC – an off-shore team based in Bangalore, India) and working under the supervision of the Head of Compensation, International Mobility & Benefits manager and Head of C&B, to support and implement the execution of global C&B processes (such as the annual compensation review), deferred compensation plans, job matching exercise and benchmarking survey results, market intelligence (competitor and/or market information/analysis), LTI (long term incentive)/share plans, compensation, benefits and expatriate data analysis) in compliance with applicable regulations, HR guidelines and principles and in line with the Group leadership model
- Develop strong working relationship with HR BPs, country HR teams and C&B contacts in the region and at the Paris headquarters (which may require attending conference calls outside of office hours) to support them in matters relating to compensation and share schemes
- Manage C&B related operational tasks efficiently and in some cases independently, with high degree accuracy and attention to detail
- Help to develop and maintain compensation databases and tools. Play a role in the enhancement and management of the reporting tools, partnering with the respective HR team (HRIS, HRSCC (offshore team), etc) to ensure quality and accuracy of the information
- Develop reporting, compensation models and executive dashboards designed, created and presented with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Participate on HR projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned by the C&B team
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
- Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detail oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- “Think out the box” to bring new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory, knowledge of French is useful but by no means mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Analyst supports the regional C&B team with a key focus on compensation and share schemes. They will support the C&B regular processes and will also have opportunity to work on projects within the broader team and in HR as necessary. This is a key role with exposure to all areas of compensation and share schemes and will be of particular benefit to those looking to start or continue their career in human resources. The role holder will work with many different stakeholders both in Asia, Paris and the global hubs and have responsibility and ownership for some key activities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2020, 3:00 pm