- Monitor incidents across clients/business lines in APAC
- Prepare regular reports for management and Operations Department
- Oversee the client change request process, follow and drive closure of new client requests, support governance and reporting around function
- Help to monitor and support the governance framework within Operations (e.g. KPIs, dashboards, desk governance, client governance meetings)
- Ensure consistency in client presentations (templates, data mapping, incidents, etc...)
- Capture the client satisfaction through surveys and client feedback and identify improvement areas
- Improve client satisfaction through incidents macro root cause analysis (qualitative & quantitative); ensure that long term remediation plans are set up and implemented
- Participate in building awareness to improve processes with the ultimate goal to achieve client satisfaction excellence
- Help with major projects such as Client Norm rollout
- Promote internal collaboration within different parts of the organization (e.g. Front Office, Back Office, Trade Support)
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Transversal knowledge of services and products of the corporate and investment banking sector High level of energy and reactivity required for handling day to day issues efficiently
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and able to react quick to incidents and urgent queries
- Good business and analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and flexibility are essential requirements
- Effective, team spirit and eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of KYC / Legal negotiations and financial products is a plus
- Previous experience working Client Services and/or Operations is a plus
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Client Services – Client Experience CXP is a client services division composed of Operational Client Relationship Management (OCRM), Client Experience & Quality (CEQ), and the E- Business team. The team is a cross product and cross-functional pre and post-trade client relationship management team, whose main purpose is to build and develop relationships with a select number of clients and to work with senior internal partners to develop and improve operational services.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm