- Assist the CCM trading desk with data analysis and MI report generation
- Understand how the desk operates and suggest improvements to processes and procedures
- Take ownership for assigned projects and interact with Risk, Operations, IT & Finance
- Work with other Prime Services desks to help design, build and deliver shared projects
- Utilise VBA skillset to automate tasks, calculations and messaging
- Present ideas, completed work, P&L ideas to trading and sales desks
- Interacting with equivalents in North America and Europe
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject, preferably Quantitative Finance, Finance ,IT
- related or similar
- Extremely IT literate and can demonstrate examples of data automation & presentation with
- Python, VBA, Tableau and beyond
- Strong demonstrable interest in finance, trading, markets, fintech, tech
- Personable, confident, strong interpersonal skills to navigate an international trading floor
- Curious, pro-active with strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Clearing Collateral Management Desk (CCM) is part of the SG MARK Prime Services franchise in APAC. SG Global Markets Prime Services provides clients with the execution and clearing of listed derivatives products.
Based in Hong Kong the CCM team interact with multiple departments to facilitate listed derivative margin calls to the APAC Exchanges & CCPs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 3:00 pm