Provide benefits administration support in the Benefits Operation team for Hong Kong and assist International Mobility and Benefits manager on regional projects
Assist with Hong Kong Benefits Operations activities:
- Manage daily operations for benefits administrations, such as medical and pension
- Assist with Health and Wellness programme as well as preparation of pension circulars in accordance with the employee engagement roadmap
- Assist with the Global Absence Module project, as part of the HR system enhancement activity
Assist with International Mobility and Benefits activities:
- Assist the manager with the delivery of regional initiatives
- Prepare Excel analyses of data and present their outcome in engaging PowerPoint presentations
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- HR experience preferably in Banking and Finance industryKnowledge and exposure to benefit, pension and employment regulations of Hong Kong
- Team player, dynamic and culturally aware
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with the offshore team
- Sensitive to process efficiency, quality and service
- Strong project management skills and attentive to details and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detail oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The incumbent will support the regional Compensation & Benefits Team with a key focus on the benefits operations including various projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 3:00 pm