Trainee - 12 months' contract - Trade Support
Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desks.
- Deal validation between FO input against external sources
- Monitoring irregular transactions, late booking or lately amended or cancelled trades without justification
- Monitor fixing of FX & Rates products
- Monitoring the feeding of electronic executed trades for fail trade
- Assist in trade life cycle event management such as exercise, fixing, expiry, novation, early termination and etc.
- Assist in queries and issues raised by business partners (FO, BO, Accounting team and etc)
- Assist in amendment or cancellation of booking when it’s required
- End of Day reconciliation between FO blotter and system input
- Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Societe Generale is looking for a fresh grad with 0 to maximum 1 year of work experience, to join our Trade Support team. The trainee will provide first level support and control to trading desk and to reduce operational risk.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.