Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Trading Team is in charge of executing equity derivatives trades on behalf of clients, and risk managing the resulting exposure on the banks’ trading books. The Intern will cover all equity derivatives products.
- Develop, code, document and test BOT using standard NPL and ML libraries and SG IT for application in, and automation of Trading activities of the Capital market department
- Co-work with Trading, IT and Applied Research teams
- Currently studying towards Masters degree in Engineering, Machine Learning or similar
- C#, familiarity with using versioning tools such as Git, knowledge of financial products, are a plus
- Proficient skills and applied practical experience of standard ML, NLP libraries in Python
- Skills in statistics and applied math
- Capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Eagerness to deliver, enthusiasm, with an open mind, and intellectual curiosity
- Good communication skills and capacity to interact in an international environment
- Display commitment, demonstrate consideration for others
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Chinese is a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 1-3-month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one Global Market, trading, for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Master’s or Doctor’s degree and am available for the 1-3-month period.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm