Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Sales Business Management Office (BMO) focuses on building, managing & optimizing all sales processes from pre-trade and post-trade. It ensures the best service is offered to the clients by monitoring, reviewing and transforming existing processes. It also provides the Sales management with relevant tools and indicators to ensure the efficiency of the commercial set-up.
- Collect the business needs
- Develop a smart and user-friendly solution for Sales Managers to prioritize their requests
- Develop an efficient workflow for the Sales BMO to allocate the resources in proper manner
- Follow up requests under respective perimeter during desks meetings
- Identify the needs of business in terms of restriction workflow
- Develop a smart and user-friendly tool with an automated workflow
- Follow-up the efficiency of the implemented tool
Support on reporting:
- Produce & follow up dashboards to Global Markets sales management
- Help on data crunching for ad-hoc studies
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or similar
- Advanced level in Java and Python
- Interest in financial markets and derivative products
- Rigorous, meticulous and reliable
- Flexibility, pro-activity and curiosity
- Result and solution orientated
- Positive, can do attitude
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent French is a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 3:00 pm