SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Market Analyst & Certification Community (MACC) is a support function department within GBIS division. The primary mission of MACC department is to produce, analyse, certify and monitor financial and risk metrics of the Global Markets (MARK) activities. The activities covered by MACC include Equities & Derivatives, Fixed Income & Currencies, Commodities (CTY), and Prime Services (PRM).
Detailed team mandates include:
- PnL Certification
- Market Risk Certification
- Accounting Certification
- Market Data Certification
- Regulatory Reporting
Underlying Coverage : Rates, FX, MM, Credit, Equity, Structural product
Geographical Coverage : Asia-Pacific Desks
- Maintain and enhance existing End-User Computing software and VBA programs
- Work closely with Financial Analysts to improve their processes and prepare integration into global tools
- Lead new development mini-project independently:
- Communicate with users to get new enhancement
- Study impact of new requests on existing applications and processes
- Deliver enhancement on budget and on time
- Propose innovative technical solutions and implement them using the latest technologies
- Assist in new FinTech projects occasionally when new initiative starts including machine learning, big data, robotic process automation, data visualization and natural language processing
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar discipline
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure
- Fluent in English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and am available for the 2-3 month period.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.