SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Care (CLIC) Department is the cross-business Client management division for Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
For this journey to be seamless, our clients need us to take care of them, anytime, anywhere, to offer them a privileged relationship, balancing the best of human and digital communications. We will achieve this through, a simple-track and distinctive client journey, both on clients’ and on employees’ side, with a continuous commitment all along our clients’ lifecycle.
We, CLIC, are entrusted by the organisation with the following roles:
- Coordinators of client onboarding and outreach: facilitating client navigation in the organisation
- Data stewards: ensuring clients are ready to trade and maintaining data quality
- KYC, Tax & Investors protection regulation experts: fulfilling our regulatory obligation to protect Société Générale and our clients
- Partners: assisting our collaborators throughout the organisation in making our relationship with our clients a unique experience
- Keepers: establishing the normative framework between Société Générale and its clients
- Gain exposure on client onboarding journey and Regulatory/AML requirements
- Produce and maintain performance and tracking reports
- Develop VBA macros responding to prioritization needs, efficiency gains and automation
- Maintain the existing tools and upgrade them according to business evolution
- Work in collaboration with Front Office / Project Management / KYC teams / Other members of the onboarding organization and contribute to the production workload of the team
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Finance or similar
- Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Proficiency in Excel macro development / VBA preferred
- Must be very reliable and pay particular attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory, with an Asian language being a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and am available for the 2-3 month period.
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd April 2018, 3:00 pm