- Produce and maintain productivity and tracking reports
- Gain exposure on the KYC Reviews process and Regulatory/AML requirements
- Develop & maintain VBA macros for reporting needs, efficiency gains and automation
- Assist in exercising governance of the KYC Reviews process
- Identify opportunities to improve the process and monitor the implementation of initiatives
- Contribute to optimization projects impacting the KYC Reviews functions
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or similar
- Display commitment and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel macro development / VBA preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, with an Asian language being a plus
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Client Lifecycle & Digital Department (CLD) resides as part of the Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations division within Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS).
CLD’s mission is to deliver a state-of-the art digital platform, targeting both users and clients in covering pre-trade, execution and post-trade activities. CLD aims to grow our internal client knowledge and deliver a user-friendly experience through the client lifecycle, while mitigating risk to protect the bank.
Within CLD, the Control Tower team is responsible for:
Reporting and Management Information:
- Responsible for Management Information and Metrics across all CLD/KYC teams
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reporting on KYC client status, productivity, quality performance and data control metrics relating to KYC Periodic Reviews, Trigger Events, Remediation and New Business Onboarding populations
- Analyze data to present actionable information that supports daily operations planning and controls
- Work with Global stakeholders to prepare and manage population for Asia KYC Periodic Reviews, Trigger Events and Remediation
- Identification of KYC population scope to be delivered, allocate cases to the different country portfolios and manage intra- and inter-region KYC portfolio assignments and re-balancing
- On-going management of population changes with detailed audit trail
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 3:00 pm