Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Work with the level 2 support team for Global Market activities’ information system, mainly within an Equity environment but not only as we also cover fixed income & forex products. The aim of this internship is to deliver efficient monitoring tools, adapted to a market financial environment, to detect potential anomalies when platforms start and during the day.
- Industrialize & Automate our monitoring tools & create new ones when necessary in order to secure the Production
- Estimate the risks and opportunities of our tools and processes, and propose initiatives to reduce the risks and improve our efficiency and rationalize them
- Secure the startup of Market Access Applications and provide Automated Dashboard to the L2 Support team
- Rationalize, Industrialize and reduce the entropy of the numerous monitoring tools, emails & script we have
- Create documentation and report regularly on issues to direct management, follows Production processes closely on incident, problem and request management, adheres to code of conduct
- Innovate, create new way of monitoring when necessary (Machine learning, Predictive approach)
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, engineering, information system or similar
- Able to manage pressure by accompany business requests while seating on the trading floor
- Good knowledge on both UNIX and Windows environment
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Familiar with Shell commands
- Reliability and rigor
- Good knowledge on Global Markets activities
- Proactive / Innovative
- Excellent attitude towards work, colleagues and management
- A performer, demonstrates best qualities and ability to learn quickly
- Good communication and organizational skills, analytical mind
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 1-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line /support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 1-3 month period.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Other,...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2019, 3:00 pm