- Perform analysis and research to support the day-to-day onboarding processes and issues arising from compliance, audit or controls and present the findings in a cohesive manner
- Prepare, analyse and design reporting metrics for presentation to various levels of the management committee through data analysis of onboarding production team statistics
- Organise and prepare departmental documents
- Work on initiatives aimed at automation and efficiency gains
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Science, Finance or similar
- Proficient in Excel (use of formulas & macros for data manipulation and presentation)
- Proficient in Word (use of Design, Layout, References & Review functionality)
- Proficient in PowerPoint (use of Design & Format functionality)
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility, commitment, act ethically and demonstrate consideration for others
- Eager to learn and willing to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovation solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Client Lifecycle & Digital Department (CLD) resides as part of the Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations division within Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS).
CLD’s mission is to deliver a state-of-the art digital platform, targeting both users and clients in covering pre-trade, execution and post-trade activities. CLD aims to grow our internal client knowledge and deliver a user-friendly experience through the client lifecycle, while mitigating risk to protect the bank.
The Governance, Controls and Referential & Regulatory Data team is a pillar that supports the end-to-end onboarding from an oversight perspective. In this role, you will be exposed to various subjects relating to the Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) and regulatory regulations; and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in data & business analysis and project management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 3:00 pm