SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Financing Product Control team is responsible for ensuring the production, analysis and certification of financial aggregates on Financing and Advisory activities. The team plays a crucial role as partner and advisor to Global Financing, Coverage and Investment Banking and Cash Management teams and provides the management with the means to monitor their performance.
The team is seeking a highly motivated candidate to perform the following duties:
- Ensure the operational support and control of Financing and Advisory activities
- Help on monthly P&L report and management dashboards for the different business lines
- Review the proper booking and classification of expenses and comment on the evolution of operating expenses
- Conduct detailed ad-hoc studies on specific areas of business (E.g. Cost savings, Fee booking, reconciliation accounting vs. back-office)
- High cooperation with different stakeholders: Development and Finance Department, Global Financing Department, Coverage and Investment Banking Department, Business lines, Operations and other Finance teams
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Strong analytical and technical skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French is an advantage
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree and am available for the 2-3 month period.
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd April 2018, 3:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.