- Assist in all aspects of the marketing process including market research
- Put together pitch books
- Assist in all aspects of the credit process
- Prepare credit applications
- Ensure that all credit and marketing material is completed in a timely manner and to the expected standard
- Keep up to date with changes in the natural resources’ markets
- Work jointly with other Business Lines as the case may be, including M&A, Commodities and Acquisition Department
- Assist in reporting tools
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Engineering or similar degree
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance and/or legal, e.g. proof of some professional exams or selective subjects in accounting and finance and/or legal during university study would be an advantage
- Competence in financial modelling and financial accounting and cash-flow analysis techniques
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and deliver assigned task under tight deadline
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaking and writing skills is mandatory. Other Asian language would be a plus
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 1-3-month internship with Société Générale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and am available for the 1-3-month period.
Société Générale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Société general Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Global Banking & Advisory department, and more specifically the Natural Resources division has for mission statement to develop a worldwide business franchise in the Natural Resources, Energy and Infrastructure sector by providing clients with financing solutions as well as providing advisory services.
The Natural Resources & Infrastructure Financing Group provides a full range of finance and advisory services for producers, traders, processors and end-users of energy, metals and soft commodities as well as public sector through four key platforms:
- Energy group,
- Metals & Mining finance group,
- Traders, Commodity finance & Agribusiness group and
- Infrastructure finance, as well as MARK/CTY joint venture.
The Energy Finance team is in charge of project financing and advisory services for energy sector including O&G and power as well as renewable energy sector players.
As an intern in the Energy Finance team, the candidate’s primary mission will be supporting the team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2020, 3:00 pm