Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Information Technology Asia Projects team is responsible for delivering all the Transversal programs supporting the different businesses in Asia. The team plays the role of Functional project managers conducting studies, defining and delivering solutions and project plan.
- Develop functional expertise in the domain of work
- Conduct studies, working as business analyst
- Coordinate with different departments and IT teams to get the projects delivered
- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management and Finance or similar
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Agriculture, Consulting, Engineering...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2019, 3:00 pm