No matter if you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
SHINEWING is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry.
To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What You Will Do
- Support daily operation of compliance and training team.
- Prepare regular report and data analysis for management review.
- Coordinate with different parties for internal training programs.
- Perform miscellaneous assignments and handle ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree of any discipline, but a degree in Finance, Accounting or related subjects is preferred.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, diligent, responsible and reliable.
- Good team player and with good communication skill.
- Able to work independently and managing multiple assignments with strong commitment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Chinese word processing skill is essential.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm