No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
Shinewing is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry.
To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
The SHINEWING Risk Services team provides corporate governance services for more than 70 listed companies and conducts due diligence work for IPO projects.
As a member of Risk Services team, you will gain extensive knowledge on enterprise risk management and internal controls in Hong Kong and China’s capital market. You will also be able to connect with the executives from different industries, including but not limited to financial institutions, manufacturing, trading and construction businesses.
What You Will Do
- Perform projects of various industries relating to corporate governance, enterprise risk management and internal audit functions.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews, walk through testing and test of control for different assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or in business related disciplines.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Mandarin.
- Solid analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm