No matter you are looking for your first job or planning to advance your career, Shinewing can offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity which you can make a difference and build a successful future.
Grow with us:
Shinewing is continuously exploring each possibility and demonstrating sustained growth. We always aim to place ourselves in the forefront of the accounting industry.
To retain the best talents, we always focus on motivating our people to reach their full potential.
What You Will Do
- Conduct sustainability or ESG reporting, including stakeholder engagement activities.
- Develop sustainability and carbon management products which include corporate ESG reporting, sustainability and carbon assessments, verification and communication.
- Lead and carry out building energy/ carbon audits and energy simulation.
- Develop guidelines and procedures to enhance the building services system quality and meet the long-term sustainability and energy reduction targets.
- Undertake business development including business marketing, client networking and partnership building.
- Develop client proposals, product brochures and deliver presentations to management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Studies (engineering, science or management), or other relevant disciplines.
- Demonstrable knowledge in carbon accounting and/or sustainability reporting.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluency in Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Management, Science
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm