We are 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential - Be the professional you want to be with SGS - Be 100% you.
What You Will Do
Responsible for sample preparation, conduct physical & mechanical and flammability test on toys and children's products in according to international safety standard such as EN71, ASTM F963, ISO8124, etc.).
Process the measurement data and verify accuracy of processed data in compliance with specifications of test methods/standards or procedures Implementation of HOKLAS requirements, involve in the maintenance of the test equipment.
Maintain the occupational safety in laboratory/ field workplace of the TIC industry to prevent the occurrence of accidents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma / Higher Diploma or above in Mechanic Engineering / Physics, Product Testing or related disciplines.
- Familiar with the use of measurement and testing laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge in Quality System ISO/IEC 17025.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm