SCOR Global Life Asia Pacific (SGL AP) is looking for contender(s) who aspires to have an inspiring and challenging start to their career!
We welcome applications from talents who have a zest for living and who are passionate about what they do. Here comes an opportunity that might be beyond your competencies as an undergraduate, but you will be guided to work through the challenges by a team of experienced talents!
The caliber selected candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding team environment, and will finish the contract having gained broad experience in various aspects of strategy and marketing and actuarial analysis.
Duration - Jan 2022 to June 2022 - Full time/Part time (Min. 3 days per week).
What You Will Do
- Technical support on cashflow and capital models, including scenario testing and risk analysis.
- Development of expert understanding of various financially motivated solutions sets, and relevant regulations in active countries in the region.
- Preparation of internal and external presentations.
- Work with pricing actuaries within the Hong Kong and Singapore team on actuarial assumptions, where necessary.
- Foster a network with other teams across SCOR globally (e.g., risk management, finance, legal, technical) in order to understand and credibly contribute to the evolution of the Group's best practice in selling, assessing, structuring and managing financially motivated reinsurance business.
- Maintain interaction with other departments across SCOR Global Life Asia-Pacific (e.g., product development, health, accounting) in order to contribute to multi-function projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous working experience or internship in a similar environment is not required but will be advantageous.
- Strong analytic skill.
- Team player.
- Organized and Multitasking.
- Motivated, optimistic and dynamic.
- Result oriented.
- Creative and dynamic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work independently.
- Microsoft suite office.
- Programming and VBA.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Second year or above majoring in a quantitative discipline such as Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- With a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm