The Actuarial Intern will be supporting the Pricing Team in HK Market in the actuarial analysis and pricing guidelines within SCOR.
What You Will Do
- Technical support on reinsurance pricing.
- Analytical support of data for the purposes of pricing.
- Support in development of pricing guidelines.
- Support in maintaining databases and performing experience analysis.
- Technical support for the marketing team as needed.
- Market intelligence research on life and health insurance products.
- To prepare product reports for Regional Office / Head Office.
- Assist in the research and development of new product ideas from market and industry statistics.
- Work closely with business development team and participate in projects to enhance client relationships and new business opportunities for the Hong Kong market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum second year of Actuarial Program.
- Previous working experience or internship in a similar environment is not required but will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good team player and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite office, Programming and VBA.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and good at Chinese.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm