With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia.
Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations. You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in.
We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
We're looking for analytical, passionate and entrepreneurial graduates to join our 2022 Risk Graduate Programme.
Upholding high standards of conduct and protecting our clients' interests are fundamental to our business. Good governance and risk management are essential, especially when we place great value on our reputation in a world of heightened regulatory and political change.
Our two-year programme will offer you the chance to gain a breadth of experience across various functions across the APAC organisation as well as within the global Group Risk function.
What You Will Do
As part of the Graduate Programme, you'll be given training to help you perform to the best of your abilities.
Operational Risk is responsible for the development and maintenance of the operational risk management framework and policies and provides independent oversight and challenge to the Business across the front to back processes and controls.
In this business-critical function, you’ll be working alongside our specialist Risk Managers to oversee and challenge that the risks taken by the first line business functions are appropriate and in line with the Group’s risk appetite, and that, where appropriate, actions are taken to mitigate risk.
You will work collaboratively with other members of the Group risk function across the Group and with colleagues across various business functions in APAC.
Some day-to-day tasks may include:
- Working with Operational Risk Managers in relation to various aspects of the operational risk framework including risk events, risk issues and Risk Control Assessments (RCAs).
- Assisting in identifying material sources of risk in new/change initiatives and ensuring appropriate mitigation of risks and appropriate Operational risk assessments are performed.
- Assisting in ad-hoc risk related requests and thematic reviews as required.
If you possess below qualities, please apply.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Innovative and analytical – you're able to think outside the box and bring a fresh perspective.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects.
- Passionate about financial markets and understanding global trends and changing regulations.
- You have a genuine interest in building a long-term career in Risk & Compliance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm