Established in 1994, SAP Greater China’s regional offices have grown from strength-to-strength.
Today, it is one of SAP's most important business and innovation centers.
We have almost 6,000 employees located in offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Taipei and Hong Kong and are leading the digital revolution for our clients across China.
We have been recognised as a Certified Top Employer and one of the Best Workplaces in Asia in 2018, and are proud to support many of the globe’s top organisations drive digital innovation to become intelligent enterprises.
Did you know?
- Currently, China is SAP’s 3rd largest market.
- SAP China has the third largest SAP Labs facility globally driving product development and innovation.
- 11 of the 15 top domestic car manufacturers in China run SAP solutions.
- 18 of the 25 top universities in greater China run SAP solutions
- 100% of the world’s biggest public oil and gas operations companies in China run SAP solutions.
- 83% of the greenest companies in China run SAP solutions.
Hear from Philips Lighting, one of our clients in China, how our solutions are impacting their business here.