Who we are SAP
started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
What we do
Driven by the digital economy and Industry 4.0, business agility and speed matter more than ever in product innovation and development. SAP enterprise Portfolio and Project Management, targets to integrates product, people and process, links company’s strategy, execution and operation layers in one platform. We aim to shape the future of digital R&D and Engineering, allowing our customers to design and develop smarter products faster. As a Developer Associate you will:
- work in in an agile development team according to SCRUM.
- Take over responsibility for design, implementation, testing and maintenance and overall complex topics
- Cooperate closely with other teams and product owners
- Keep extending your knowledge in related business processes
Who we are looking for
- Must have bachelor’s degree, computer science related majors (Prefer graduate in 2018/19)
- Excellent written and oral English communication.
- Familiar/Proficient in at least one of these programming languages: C++/C; Java; Ruby; Python
- Great problem-solving skills, strategic thinking and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
What we offer
- Clearly defined career paths
- Paid sick leave; paid annual leave
- Various social activities
- Insurance benefits
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Dalian (China), Xi'an...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm