Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent.
Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category - Customer Success Group.
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Graduate Associate Technical Consultant on our Services team, you will work hands-on with our customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform.
You will provide onsite technical guidance on MuleSoft implementation projects, evaluate the customer’s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
At the end of the graduate program, you will support our engagement teams to develop solutions to help customers realize their business goals and advise them on best practices for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid integration, and API management.
What You Will Do
- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement.
- Meet and learn from individuals in the Professional Services group and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together.
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects/lead consultants and practicing enablement gained from training.
- Begin to support MuleSoft implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to MuleSoft implementation methodologies and approaches.
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject-matter expertise and project deliverables to architects to review for incorporation into internal knowledge exchanges.
6 Months and Beyond:
- Transition from graduate into Associate Technical Consultant role.
- Continue to support delivery of projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle.
- Internalize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations and vet with Architects/lead consultants to contribute to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs.
- Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field.
- Support and deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have completed degree (undergraduate at a minimum) ideally with previous work/internship experience.
- Degree concentration preferred - Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent. Minor in technical subject considered as well.
- A strong technical background.
- Strong communication, networking, presenting skills.
- Preferred prior working experience (can include part time or over school breaks).
- Adaptable to change and enjoy learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Long term interest in Professional Services roles.
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mentoring customers and partners on best practices to ensure they have long term success.
- Integration and interface development knowledge/skills (experience a plus) with - MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic), One or more on-premises / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.).
- Knowledge/skill (experience a plus) in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code.
- Knowledge of Open-Source technologies and contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards as well as DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) and/or Security (Ping Federate & OAUTH2 & SAML, Open AM) is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm