Carlyle & Co. internship programme offers internship trainees continuous development opportunities in Carlyle & Co. Hong Kong.
We are inviting university students around the globe to join us as internship trainees to engage in on-the-job training, coaching, and developing your fullest potential under Carlyle & Co. internship programme in the following teams:
- F&B - Restaurant Services.
- F&B – Culinary.
- Member Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time students undertaking Diploma or Degree courses in Hospitality Management or related disciplines.
- Passionate and outgoing with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Duration of internship shall not be less than 6 months.
- Both local and overseas students are welcome (Work permit is required for overseas students).
- Passion, Strong Interpersonal Skills and Eager to Learn are necessary.
Commencement Date: March 2024.
What our work culture looks like:
- Teams who are dedicated to excellence, innovation and getting results we can be proud of.
- A leadership culture that genuinely cares about your professional development and well-being.
- An open-minded family where everyone contributes, and every voice is welcomed.
- A convivial community where having fun is a big part of getting the job done.
About Carlyle & Co.
Carlyle & Co. is a new breed of landmark private members’ clubs; the ultimate destinations to connect, to be inspired and to live life to the fullest.
Places with unrivalled live entertainment, the richest of cultural calendars and the most stylish of backdrops. Home to a defining, unique and diverse community like no other, Carlyle & Co. handpicks individuals who value richness of character and liberated spirit over the influence of position or the will of wealth.
The inaugural Carlyle & Co. opened its doors in Hong Kong in June 2021, with international openings to follow.
About Rosewood Hotel Group:
A culmination of the group’s differentiated approach to luxury hospitality, Rosewood Hong Kong is the newest global icon for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®.
At the epicenter of the Victoria Dockside arts and cultural district, Rosewood Hong Kong features 322 rooms and 91 suites in Rosewood’s high-residential style, including 18 specialty suites and 186 Rosewood Residences, designed to accommodate longer stays.
A new center of gravity on the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront, Rosewood Hong Kong’s numerous bars and restaurants will create a vibrant gastronomic hub, showcasing unique concepts which convey Rosewood’s signature, innovative approach to intimate, casual and lively dining.
The first urban outpost of Asaya will feature integrative wellness, fitness and spa facilities, debuting a unique gastronomic concept that emphasizes wellbeing at its core.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Operations
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 6:00 pm