You're invited to explore an abundance of purpose-driven career opportunities at Principal.
Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
Career Progression - Seeking a place where you can take your career to the next level? Principal offers you the ability to constantly learn and earn new credentials. You’ll be supported by leaders who care.
Inclusive Workplace - Our work environment is inclusive, welcoming, collaborative and supportive. We encourage creativity, curiosity and celebrate success!
What You Will Do
The Intern will assist and support various compliance matters including AML project sanction screening backlog, compliance policies and procedures update, marketing materials and various compliance administration supports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist AML project sanction screening backlog and daily new case sanction screening checks.
- Assist compliance policies and procedure manuals update.
- Assist marketing materials review checking.
- Support training records maintenance.
- Filings and various ad-hoc tasks assigned from the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrade student in Business Administration/ Law/ Accounting/ Finance field.
- Knowledge in financial industry.
- Internship experience in compliance area, especially AML is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and a teamwork person.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Law
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm