If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming
- Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in HK and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin would be an advantage
Successful applicants will be offered a one-month training to obtain the Avaloq Certified Customization Professional (ACCP) qualification. You must be willing to travel overseas to attend this training.
On successful completion of this course, each participant will have the basic know-how needed to work productively in an Avaloq project including a demonstrable understanding of the following:
- First steps with the Avaloq Banking Suite
- Fundamentals of Avaloq Customization
- Implementation of use cases based on examples
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please apply to us with your CV with current and expected salary.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2018, 3:59 pm