Are you motivated by driving innovation for the life-changing benefit of patients? Are you ready to help transform the treatment paradigm for a broad range of chronic diseases that currently rely on injection-based therapies?
Then this is your moment. Apply now and join Novo Nordisk. Together we can create life-changing innovation. Together we can make it happen.
What You Will Do
- The CRA is the primary point of contact between site staff and Novo Nordisk. In this role the CRA acts as ambassador for the company and contributes to making Novo Nordisk the preferred partner.
- The CRA is responsible for taking leadership of site management for the selection and initiation of sites as well as conduct and closing activities of the appointed studies in compliance with local regulations, ICH- GCP, Novo Nordisk procedures and protocol requirements to ensure data quality and study subject protection.
- The CRA is responsible for managing the site to meet patient recruitment rates and targets.
- The CRA thereby delivers results that have a direct impact on the successful completion of the clinical programme.
- The CRA coordinates with LTM and RTM and communicates to them progress and critical issues that may impair trial progress.
In CMRQ (Clinical Medical Regulatory and Quality), We commit to bringing our products to Chinese market with the fastest speed and top quality and applying the most scientific way to communicate our products' benefits to our customers. We have 6 team in CMRQ aiming to portfolio evaluation and overall strategy; New product approval, license maintenance, Product localization; Clinical evidence trial operation Phase (I-IV, NIS); Multiple stakeholders’ engagement (HA/KOLs/investigators) and Medical evidence generation/communication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above of Medical Science, e.g., medical, pharmacy, nursing, etc.
- Adequate English verbal and written skills.
- Requires a minimum of one-year clinical trial experience within pharmaceuticals industry or CRO, preferably in clinical monitoring.
- Other experience may also be relevant, e.g., as study staff at a clinical research site.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, and local regulations, research process and scientific knowledge relates to clinical trial conduct.
- Willingness to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science, Nursing and...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm