What You Will Do
In the management databases, ensure the completeness, integrity and compliance of deals initiated by the Front Office by harmonizing and sharing control practices:
- Perform checks on transactions as they occur by product.
- Follow up and investigate irregularities.
- Take part in projects to optimize processes and management.
- Mainly to cope with additional administration work from our new SPV Clematis (invoice management, reconciliation, booking, liaising with internal and external parties).
- Looking at optimizing the invoicing/SPV management process for the regional clients.
When necessary, other tasks include:
- Provide cross coverage to daily back-office activities for the region (including but not limited to collateral management, valuation diffusion and regulatory reporting).
- Produce regional dashboard (Key Performance Indicators & Key Risk Indicators).
- Provide support to the regional New Product New Activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Sound understanding of banking activities.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with the front, back and management teams across Asia.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in written form.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm