Reporting to a Lead Engineer, you will apply your knowledge and skills in preparing designs principally in connection with our Bridges and Civil Structures, or Environmental team.
What You Will Do
- Planning and designing Civil/Structural, or Environmental Engineering.
- Carry out ecological field surveys, mainly for terrestrial and dolphin surveys.
- Apply computer modelling techniques / tools in analysis and design.
- Assist with input for the preparation of detailed design.
- Conduct on-site inspections and commissioning witnessing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High Diploma or BEng in Civil / Structural / Environmental / Building Services Engineering / Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Basic skill in ecological field survey, such as safety awareness, use of binoculars and habitat identification etc.
- A responsible attitude and willingness to learn.
- A team player.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese with basic capability in English.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental, Planning...
- Closing Date:17th May 2022, 6:00 pm