Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you - Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people.
Join us - Forward Together.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Department - BANKING OU:
Our Credit & Finance Internships deliver real world work experience. Through our internships, you’ll gain valuable experience in a wide variety of business areas.
Our opportunities include internships within Moody’s Investors Service ratings and regional management groups, Moody’s Analytics macro-economic research and marketing teams.
You’ll work on real and challenging projects. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a business that is dedicated to analyzing credit and financial data.
This Program Offer:
- Collaboration with purpose. You’ll collaborate in small groups with other talented thinkers including both interns and experienced staff.
- You’ll help support the ratings process. Your work will have direct impact.
- You’ll work with a diverse group of people who care about your growth. Our teams are made up of committed professionals who take pride in both their work and your development.
Training & Development:
During the approximate 10 week internship you will be provided technical training, including personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence and more.
You will also have access to online training modules to further develop your soft and technical skills. Internship Programming In addition to networking and community service opportunities, you’ll also be partnered with a mentor for the duration of your internship to provide you with opportunities to understand more about Moody’s and our corporate culture.
You will also have the chance to connect with and learn from leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful professional career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- You will need to be a logical thinker, with strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and possess rigor, initiative, and self-motivation in working on financial research.
- Be open to feedback and continuously growing your interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be interested in learning and working with Moody’s various systems and processes, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Liberal Arts.
- Students who are graduating between December 2022 – June 2023.
Students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Liberal Arts.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm