Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for a Summer Intern to work in our Pan Asian Execution Service team based in Hong Kong.
Starting with a week of training, you will then sit with Asia ex Japan Equity Sales Trading desk to gain a real understanding of the work we do.
Your day-to-day tasks will vary, you will aim to -
- Perform independent research by preparing financial data analysis;
- Prepare daily market color/forecast for the trading desk;
- Work in a collaborative setting with some of the best minds in sales trading.
Through the internship, you will develop -
- In-depth knowledge of equity analysis, market dynamics and fundamentals;
- In-depth knowledge of financial institutions assets class and products;
- Ability to assess risk/reward of transaction when making business decisions.
You will assist senior sales traders to –
- Formulate investment strategies and implement trading strategies;
- Develop new relationship and cement current relationships;
- Expand execution capacities and deliver a high level of customer service.
You will demonstrate -
- Keen attitude toward work;
- Ability to learn and network;
- Willingness to do analytical work.
- Highly intelligent students who are committed and adaptable
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
- Fluency in additional languages preferred
- Penultimate year student graduating in 2023
- Strong command in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above)
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics or Business Management preferred
- Good understanding and passionate about Financial Markets
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 3:59 pm