Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd ("MHSC") is the core securities arm of the Mizuho Financial Group ("MHFG"). MHFG, a Global Fortune 500 firm and one of the largest financial institutions in the world has 60,000 employees working in more than 910 locations across the globe. Mizuho Securities Asia Limited ("MHSA") is the regional operations of MHSC headquartered in Hong Kong.
With our base in Hong Kong, MHSA provides a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, trading, research, corporate finance, ECM, DCM and M&A advisory. Our clients are diverse, ranging from financial institutions and hedge funds to governments and multinational professional investors.
Our 8-week Summer Internship Program provides you with a valuable opportunity to work in a fast-growing financial institution in one of the following areas: Sales & Trading, Investment Banking and Back Office Functions.
During the program, you will receive excellent learning opportunities through dedicated support from managers and on-the-job training. You will be immersed in our initial training program, which includes a range of technical skills, soft skills and business knowledge trainings. Through social and professional networking events, you will meet senior management and peers across the bank at all levels, which will add new insights and fresh perspectives to your understanding of what we do, and equip you to thrive at Mizuho Securities Asia.
For this program, we are looking for penultimate year students to join us. Our ideal candidate should possess the below qualities and skills:
- Business or numerical-related major (Global Business, Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Management Information Systems or other science subjects with a quant focus)
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (IELTS score of 7.0 or above)
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is an advantage
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Competence in numerical computation
- A demonstrable interest in working in banking & financial services
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm