Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for a Graduate Analyst to support the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Greater China team based in Hong Kong. This person will be involved in deal origination and execution which includes preparation of pitching materials, target clients’ background information, client related legal documentation, roadshow materials, and maintaining good external & internal relationships. As a junior member of the team, you will be responsible to collect and consolidate market data and draft periodic market overview reports. You will interact with various internal stakeholders on a daily basis i.e. Debt Syndicate, Fixed Income Sales & Trading and Finance.
- Recent graduates with immediate availability
- Previous DCM internship experience highly preferred
- Business, Finance, Economics, Science, Engineering or other quant focus degree preferred
- A degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Articulate, good communicator, diligent, hardworking, with a strong work ethic
- Fluent in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above) and Mandarin;
- Candidates with no working rights in HK will also be considered
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Banking and Finance,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:24th May 2020, 10:00 am