Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd ("MHSC") is the core securities arm of the Mizuho Financial Group ("MHFG"). MHFG, a Global Fortune 500 firm and one of the largest financial institutions in the world has 60,000 employees working in more than 910 locations across the globe. Mizuho Securities Asia Limited ("MHSA") is the regional operations of MHSC headquartered in Hong Kong.
With our base in Hong Kong, MHSA provides a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, trading, research, corporate finance, ECM, DCM and M&A advisory. Our clients are diverse, ranging from financial institutions and hedge funds to governments and multinational professional investors.
You will support the Fixed Income Sales team on the trading floor based in Hong Kong focusing on primary bond market sales. This position is deal for candidates with aptitude to progress into an independent fixed income sales.
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2020 or 2021
- Mathematics, Finance, Science, Engineering or other quant focus degree required
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Postgraduate Finance related studies not required but will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to understand client needs and provide product information timely
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Relevant fixed income sales internship experience will be an advantage
- Fluent in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above); Proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm