As a Graduate Associate with our Audit & Assurance team, you will build an understanding on the importance of audit work and how it impacts their business.
You will be working in a team environment, led by a manager and stepping out to interact with clients. The manager will guide you through in case you have any questions.
Also, you will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organizations, from privately owned businesses, well known household names up to public/listed companies.
What You Will Do
Your typical day will vary between:
- Getting familiar with using key software and systems facilitating your day-to-day work.
- Learning by doing through checking and investigating a client’s financial information, such as purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements.
- Building up your professional knowledge by providing analysis and insight.
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry.
- Acquiring essentials skills to shape your career the way you want.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges.
Do you have the following?
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to connect with clients and stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility; the ability to fit in a team environment and establish rapport with peers as well as supervisors.
- Analytical skills – the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with our values – in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
- Self-motivation and passion about your career.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- University degrees in any discipline.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent PC skills.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm