Manulife LEAD (Leadership, Experience, Advocacy, and Development) is a future-focused graduate development program that offers business rotational, assignments, social learning, and advocacy experience.
The LEAD graduate program aims to attract and develop a pipeline of digitally-minded and trained millennial talent with the potential for either a General Management and/or business leadership career pathway trajectory.
- Provides a multi-faceted learning and development experience for entry level talent to advance into future leadership roles aligned to our corporate vision, mission, strategic priorities and brand values
- Develop skills for individuals that aspire towards a career in general management and support the growth of our global business
- Supports future leaders with establishing a powerful internal network to advance their careers within the organization
LEAD is an 18-month graduate program where Management Associates complete the following:
- Regional Orientation and Induction- spend the first few days with member of Manulife's Executive team visiting our Hong Kong Regional Office to better understand our business, strategy and values
- Business Rotations – Complete (3x) 6-month rotations both within your local market and also working on assignment overseas to experience another market first-hand.
- Community project – during the program create and pitch a business case for a community cause that you might wish to support.
- Development weeks – undertake an exclusive series of classroom learning and experiential programs sponsored by Manulife senior executives to help you develop core business skills
- Access to Mentors and Buddies – Benefit from being assigned a Mentor (typically a senior leader) to help you with your career and personal development and well as business buddies to help you navigate our global organization
- Graduation into a business position – all program graduates are offered final placement into management positions aligned to business and career interests.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Chinese Citizen, Malaysian Citizen, Hong...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 3:59 pm