About Managed Services
KPMG’s Managed Services brings together our operational excellence, subject matter expertise with leading edge tools and technology to deliver fast, efficient and high quality outcomes to meet our clients’ most critical business needs. We are now looking for high calibre individuals to join our team. A few of our key offerings are supporting financial services clients in undertaking Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Financial Crime Reviews and Investigations.
What you will get from this one-year programme?
- Directly contribute to one of the most significant engagements of KPMG China, supporting one of our major financial services clients
- Over four weeks dedicated training in customer care, operations and a specialist area such as Anti Money Laundering, Regulations, Sanction, etc.
- Assist in combating global financial crime to make a positive difference to society
- Polish your communications skills by speaking to businesses all over the world and prepare yourself for future career success
- Stay competitive with solid and real-world work experience in a modern and dynamic office work environment
- Be part of a growing business for KPMG and be considered favourably for future application to KPMG graduate intake, for those who perform well
June 2020 - May 2021
- Perform remediation and renewal reviews of CDD
- Support financial crime-based investigations
- Leverage multiple outreach channels to engage directly with customers of clients to obtain specific information
- Respond to customer enquiries and feedbacks professionally and with a customer-centric mindset
- Understand information and documentation requirements for corporate structures and use or quote evidence reference material, if necessary
- Conduct research and obtain data, evidence and documents from related systems and the internet to get relevant information to complete the review
- Complete review timely and take prompt actions on referrals or queries in order to keep the case moving
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Excellent customer service skills and good command on written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Ability to assimilate and apply detailed process instructions
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or other related applications
- A good team player with the ability to deliver efficient working outcomes and overcome challenges even under pressure
- Proactive and solutions driven, with the ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 3:59 pm