This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility.
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
What You Will Do
- Support and coordinate for daily operation jobs.
- Invoices checking and verification with stakeholders.
- Upload and manage invoices in system.
- Prepare various reports and analysis for Management Review.
- Monitor performances of service providers.
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major - Logistics/trade/or related.
- Detail minded, excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Working frequency - 3 days per week or more (can be negotiated).
- Specialized in EXCEL, WORD, PPT, if skill in Esker / SAP / Visio it would be plus.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm