Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we're partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $10.8 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What to Expect:
Launching your career in our Software Engineer Program means you will:
- Start with an in-depth induction program that teaches you about our businesses, builds on your knowledge of development methodologies, and sharpens your professional skills.
- Dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing of high-quality software and new products.
- Own projects end-to-end, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
- Work and share ideas, information and innovation with our team of technologists from all over the world.
- Develop through on-going training, mentorship and access to experienced leaders.
- Participate in our agile Force for Good teams to develop real-world technology solutions for non-profit organizations through a series of "side" projects over several months.
Join an inspiring and curious team of technologists who will support you in developing new skills, experiencing new projects and businesses, and taking your career where you want to go.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you'll find your place in our Software Engineer Program.
- Computer Science and/or Engineering majors are preferred, while other majors may be considered.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between September 2021 and July 2022.
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm