About the Position
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our Asia Recruiting team to support the growth and development of our Asian recruitment efforts. This person will support our Technology and University Recruitment teams as we execute our strategy to identify, interview and hire interns and new grads.
At Jane Street, hiring the right people is of paramount importance to our business. We hire for internships as well as full-time new grad positions through a dynamic recruitment strategy and engaging interview process. Our team’s ability to find and hire amazing people has allowed Jane Street to become one of the most innovative high-tech trading firms in the world.
In this role, you will be trained on day-to-day process management and the strategy behind our approach. You'll work alongside our seasoned team to learn how we create an incredible candidate experience from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for managing information coming in from many different sources, and ensuring the processes we’ve put in place are working correctly. Your day-to-day work will involve facilitating interviews, maintaining real time updates in our applicant tracking system, and assisting with the planning, execution, and staffing of campus recruitment events. You will also be involved in helping to plan, improve, and run our internship program.
Our ability to get the little things right is what drives our recruiting success, and we pride ourselves on creating connections with our candidates, aiming to be responsive and helpful during the entire recruitment lifecycle. The right candidate for this position will be highly organized with excellent attention to detail and a roll-up-your-sleeves, no-job-too-small attitude.
The ability to balance efficiency with genuine empathy for candidates will make you a valuable addition to all aspects of the team.
- 0-2 year of professional experience, preferably within recruitment coordination; experience in campus recruiting is preferred
- Motivated self-starter who works effectively and handles competing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and administrative skills
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and candidates
- Outgoing and excited to participate in career fairs and other recruiting events
- Approachable and humble attitude about what you do and don’t know; not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Intellectually curious
- Experience in a related industry is a plus, but not required
- Fluency in English required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm