We are looking for a Firmware Engineer. For the qualified candidate, you will see clear induction plan for two years on your first day of beginning the journey with Infineon. You will have an assigned mentor to guide, direct and coach you, to help you grow quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
Title: Firmware Engineer
It’s a role to provide Software / Firmware programming for IoT use cases development.
- Perform software/firmware development in the area of IoT platform.
- Perform the SDK development for the IoT platform.
- Generate promotional materials including the data sheet and the application manual of the IoT Platform.
- Perform cross-functional team training of the IoT platform including the marketing team, sales team, FAEs, AE and customer.
- Support the design-in effort for the key customer including the IoT and sensors system.
- Perform presentation in tradeshow, exhibition and conferences.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT or similar discipline
- Knowledge of IOT Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, CoAP, MQTT,..
- Knowledge in GUI / dashboard for webpage and mobile apps, cloud analytics and AI is advantage.
- Microcontroller Firmware, e.g. ARM Cortex M series, C Programming
- Knowledge/experience in different Wireless Connectivity, e.g. LTE, NB-IOT, Sigfox, Lora, Zigbee, WIFI, BT module,..
- Knowledge and experience in Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform
- Self-motivated, well-organized, independent with good analytical skills and willing to learn
- Good presentation & communication skills, an excellent team player and target oriented.
- Open-minded and flexible to work with customers and meet requirements with innovative design approaches
- Occasional travel to China.
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information Systems, Information...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Permanent...
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.