We offer performance-driven personal training, mixed martial arts, group fitness and kids training. Our premier training facility is located in Entertainment Building, Central and we have an upcoming second location in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a junior/intern group fitness trainer for the opening of our second location here in Hong Kong. Over a 12-month period the chosen candidate will participate in Hybrid on-boarding syllabus and Hybrid academy syllabus. If successful become a full-time trainer with Hybrid.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the following
- Strength & Conditioning
- Group coaching
- Olympic lifting
- Developing into a full-time coach
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undergo on-boarding education to familiarise yourself with The Hybrid Way of training.
- Support the multidisciplinary team of Hybrid coaches and operations team in the development of clients.
- Where appropriate shadow and assist in classes for the group training department.
- Attend weekly education with the team.
- Support the Head Coaches with programming, prescription and delivery of group sessions.
- Ensure full safety of all training within the gym and assist with daily upkeep of the facility.
What you will learn
- How to programme and deliver Group training sessions using the Hybrid way
- Strength and Conditioning principles working with general population/youth/teams
- Energy system training and periodisation
- Youth training principles
- Team periodisation and macrocycle planning
- How to become a full-time coach using the Hybrid way
Must hold a Hong Kong Permanent Resident or Hong Kong Student Visa, proficient in speaking English.
- Job type:Internships
Health, Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Psychology...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 3:59 pm