Regardless of which subject you’re studying, we’ll help you to adapt your skills during our Wealth and Personal Banking Internship – and perhaps discover some you didn’t realise you had. You will gain an insight into how we work and explore the roles that appeal to you.
|For:||Penultimate year undergraduates|
|Areas:||Wealth and Personal Banking|
|Start date:||June 2022 onwards|
|Requirements:||You will have obtained or will be working towards a 3.2/4.0 cumulative GPA or the equivalent of a 2.1 from a recognised University (as appears on your official University transcript or degree certificate). Be fluent in English, however knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an advantage. Be legally permitted to work in Hong Kong.|
|Applications open:||1 September 2021|
|Applications close:||30 November 2021|
We encourage you to apply for your programme of choice as soon as possible as we recruit on a rolling basis and may close applications before the advertised date if all vacancies are filled.
On our competitively paid internship, you will spend a minimum of five weeks (depending on location) learning how we serve our customers across some of our key channels, including Digital, Branch and Contact Centres, as well as through our key Products and propositions. You may also gain exposure to other parts of our business, such as Insurance, Risk, Chief Operating Office, amongst others.
What you can expect
Whatever your background, we shall give you the means to develop vital skills for your future. We shall support and encourage you to bring in new ideas and to seize the opportunity to work on every project available to you. This means you should be ready to be challenged, open to working in a diverse team and determined to make your mark.
What you will do
This internship not only gives you an introduction to what we do, but it will also help you to understand how we work with our customers on exciting and innovative projects. You will get a taste of our fast-paced environment, and have the chance to work on projects affecting real business and community needs. Whether you are working on the frontline serving our customers, or within a head office environment, you will work with your team to solve a variety of problems for our clients and customers. In your role, you will have the opportunity to explore where your skills fit best and how to apply them to an international operation.
Who does this suit?
We are looking for collaborative, dedicated and courageous people who are:
- Confident communicators. In our ever-changing industry, it is vital that we talk to each other and pass on the correct information when required
- Good networkers. Our customers mean everything to us so it is important to be motivated to keep them happy and to solve customer problems in a calm manner
- Diverse thinkers. We look for people who are curious and can bring new ideas to the table with an enthusiasm for improving our service
- Flexible team players. We value collaborative team-work and our people working cross-functionally, to achieve the best outcomes for our customers. Being able to adapt and bringing a willingness to learn will be valued.
What can this lead to?
If you excel on the internship, you could be considered for our Wealth and Personal Banking Graduate programme. Here, you will not only develop your skills in people management and customer service, but also you will learn new ways of working across our various teams and departments, taking a step closer to a professional career within Wealth and Personal Banking.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm