數碼客戶服務主任 — 客戶服務中心
- 18天有薪年假及額外有薪假 如婚假、生日假、產假
Digital Customer Service Officer - Contact Centre Business
Join our Award Winning Team
Our award-winning Contact Centre Business has received multiple accolades from The Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA) across several areas such as both Inbound and Outbound Contact Centre of the Year and Contact Centre Trainer of the Year. We’ve also been awarded the ‘Grand Award of the Year 2020’, for the 9th year in a row, which is a great testament to our colleagues who strive to provide customer-first service, making the Contact Centre a great place to work.
Our Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking services to our millions of customers through multiple touch points including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
What you will be doing
- Providing customer service and sales support in a contact centre environment on products and propositions that span across various customer segments
- Providing quality written communication via digital service channels and platforms to resolve customer enquiries to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Reading and interpreting customer digital enquires to establish their needs and offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Working across multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to Social Media Platforms and Email
- Adopting a Customer First mentality by acknowledging and empathizing with customers’ needs and concerns quickly in order to offer appropriate and relevant guidance. Maintaining attention to detail and high accuracy in directing and navigating customers to appropriate resolutions in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of enquiries to resolve issues on first contact, and where necessary, direct customers to the appropriate department online and verbally provide an engaging and proactive service
- Effectively multi-tasking to supporting multiple customers concurrently. Demonstrating resilience within a fast paced environment with evolving customer needs
- Achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
What you need to succeed
- A HKCEE (Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination) or HKDSE (Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education) holder with relevant working experience, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
- Strong written communication skills in local language and English with good use of grammar and vocabulary to effectively service customers
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Hands-on experience in customer service roles, where active listening and effective questioning are required
- Proficiency in navigating through multiple digital platforms and applications with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in Traditional Chinese
- Ability to multitask and run concurrent customer sessions to a high degree of accuracy and customer engagement
- Candidates should be computer literate and capable of using and navigating through multiple computer systems and applications
What’s in it for you
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave such as marriage, birthday and maternity
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical coverage for you, and, your spouse and your children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services – including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any job required licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm