If you’re looking for a career where you can make an immediate impact, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
As a Counter Service Officer you will be at the centre of the branch and will quickly build experience in providing banking customer service. With some previous relevant experience, Counter Service Officers have immediate customer contact so are able to learn on the job, managing customer issues and gaining a thorough knowledge of banking services.
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and refer them to appropriate colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operation and achieving satisfactory audit rating
- Recent graduates with some relevant previous working experience
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Mathematics, English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English; Mandarin is an advantage
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.