投資服務主任 – 客戶服務中心
- 18天有薪年假及額外有薪假 如婚假、生日假、產假
Contact Centre Officer, Investment Specialist - Contact Centre Business
Join our Award Winning Team
Our award-winning Contact Centre Business has received multiple accolades from The Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA) across several areas such as both Inbound and Outbound Contact Centre of the Year and Contact Centre Trainer of the Year. We’ve also been awarded the ‘Grand Award of the Year 2020’, for the 9th year in a row, which is a great testament to our colleagues who strive to provide customer-first service, making the Contact Centre a great place to work.
Our Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking services to our millions of customers through multiple touch points including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
What you will be doing
- Handling stock order placement and investment enquiries
- Handling inbound customer calls from our Premier customers
- Providing high quality service to our customers and help resolve their queries at first contact where possible
- Actively listening to our customers to understand their needs and offer relevant services and solutions
- Achieving individual performance expectations and development
- Maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
What you need to succeed
- Highly customer focused approach, with the drive to provide the highest level of client service
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willingness to perform shift duties, including weekends and public holidays if required. (Appropriate shift allowance will be granted)
- Holding investment licensee with Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Paper 1, 7 and 8
- A pass in five subjects including Mathematics and either Chinese or English in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education or above
- It would be awesome if you have financial institution or contact centre experience.
What’s in it for you
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave such as marriage, birthday and maternity
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical coverage for you, and, your spouse and your children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services – including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any job required licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 3:59 pm